Hinari Blender Review
Saving time must be one of the most important things many people would want when it comes to cooking. There isn’t always time to cook a complicated meal, but you still want to eat as healthily as you can. This is where a blender can be very useful. Not only that, but a blender which has other attachments to make it even more versatile. This review is about the Hinari MB280. The Genie Multi-Attachment Blender. Let us take a look at some of this blenders features.
- There are 15 pieces to the attachment kit including coloured rings to screw onto the top and tumblers that fit onto the machine.
- With all of these attachments, you can mix, chop, blend, whip, grind, puree, juice and grate. You only need this appliance for so many uses.
- The powerful 230 watt motor drives a detachable motor unit. There are two blades to choose from, a cross blade and a flat blade.
- The small design means you can leave the main unit on the work surface without it getting in the way.
- All of the attachments are completely dishwasher safe. This is great because it means you don’t have to handle the motor units to clean them.
- It also comes with a recipe booklet so you can start making smoothies, shakes and soups straight away.
The Hinari MB280 – The Genie Multi-Attachment Blender, is a very versatile product that can help you throw out many other appliances. Whether you are into smoothies, shakes or just like grinding fresh coffee, this blender will do the job for you.
With its modern looking silver and black design, it will look at home in any kitchen. Plus you can use the containers to store your prepared drinks in the fridge for another time.
Features: Multiple Attachments – Easy to Use – Choice of two Blades